Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No kidding.

So I'm going to try to start writing in this piece more. I find that new year's resolutions stick when you wait a couple weeks for all the flakes to fall out.

Oh, and by the way, I'm totally gay.

With that, I figure I should mention that I'm going to be posting some... how to say... retroactive entries. A while back, I started a journal in a moleskin that I have been in the process of typing up. I'll try to do one every two days to keep it consistent, there is a good amount.

I'll sprinkle in new entries as I'm inspired.

On a current event note, David Pogue's one liner in the NYTimes about walking through the airport with an iPad held to your face made me laugh out loud. As did this video by a friend of a friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lovlmo94CrY

No comments: